TRAINING PROGRAMMES – SEMINARS
- July-September 2010. URIAC organised seminars for primary and secondary school teachers on using digital games in teaching.
- April 24-25, 2010. URIAC participated in the seminar organised by the Periodical Press Union of Thessalia,
Sterea Ellada and Evia and the Regional Press Institute. URIAC organised the workshop “A news room on my computer”.
- Seminars for journalists working in the traditional and electronic press industry, in collaboration with the Laboratory of New Technologies in Communication, Education and the Mass Media and the Periodical and Electronic Press Union
(November 2004-February 2005 & February 2006-April 2006).
- Training journalists on New Technologies of Communication and Journalism, in collaboration with the General Secretariat of Communication and the Manpower Employment Organisation (December 2006).
- Professional training seminar for primary school teachers on “Media Literacy: Educating critical readers”
(October-November 2004 & February-March 2006).
- 2004-2005. Broadcasting training programme in collaboration with Athens Olympic Broadcasting (AOB). It was organised primarily for students of the Faculty of Communication and Media Studies of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- 2000-2002. Awareness and training seminars in group psychology and human resource management, in collaboration with the Centre International de Recherche, Formation et d’Intervention en Psychosociologie (C.I.R.F.I.P.), Paris, France.